Mechanical Engineering Professional
The purpose of this course is to introduce the student to the field of mechanical engineering through an exposition of its disciplines, including structural analysis, mechanism design, fluid flows and thermal systems.
- Engineering Graphics and CAD
- Fundamentals Fluid Mechanics
- Heat Transfer
- Fundamental Kinematics and Dynamics of Machines
- Mechanics of Materials
- Mechanical Engineering Thermodynamics
- Machine Component Design
- Fluid Mechanics
- Design Methods and Application
- Mechatronics Design Laboratory
- Control Systems
- Gas Dynamics
- Vibrations and Machine Dynamics
- An ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, science and engineering.
- An ability to function on multidisciplinary teams.
- An ability to identify, formulate and solve engineering problems.
- An understanding of professional and ethical responsibility.
- A recognition of the need for, and an ability to engage in life-long learning.
- A knowledge of contemporary issues.
- An ability to model and design in the thermal systems area.
- An ability to model and design in the mechanical systems area.
- An ability to use the techniques, skills and modern engineering tools necessary for engineering practice.