Electrical Engineering Professional
The profession of electrical engineering demands a strong foundation in physical science and mathematics, a broad knowledge of engineering techniques, and an understanding of the relation between technology and society.
- Introduction to Electrical Engineering
- Roles of Electrical Engineers
- Control and System Engineering
- Communication Systems
- Dynamics Systems and Optimization
- Electronic Circuits
- Electronic Devices, Sensors and Technology\
- Field, Waves and Radioscience
- Image Systems
- Signal Processing
Who Should Attend?
This course is for those working as engineers in an electrical engineering environment. You will learn how to design and validate/evaluate electrical equipment and system, manage risk, estimate and manage projects and provide technical advice/sales.